Golf Tournaments at Mont Gabriel
Golf Tournaments at Mont Gabriel
Golf Mont Gabriel is a wonderful 18 hole, normal of 71 mountain course offering breathtaking views of the surrounding Lower Laurentians valleys. Located at Hotel & Spa Mont Gabriel, your participants have a quick and easy access to our terraces abd banquet halls.
Golf Mont Gabriel, the cool place to hold your next tournament...!
Regular Tournament Rates
Including: Green Fee
Shared electric cart
From opening to Friday June 13th, 2014
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) $ 32.18 per person, applicable taxes extra
Weekends & Holidays $ 39.13 per person, applicable taxes extra
From Saturday June 14th, 2014 to closing date of the course
Weedays (Monday to Friday) $ 39.13 per person, applicable taxes extra
Weekends and Holidays $ 45.28 per person, applicable taxes extra
Twelve Hole Tournaments
Call our sales team to check availability and rates for your 2014 tournament.
1-800-668-5253 Ext. 230
(450) 229-3547 Ext. 230
THE FOLLOWING RULES MUST BE RESPECTED AT ALL TIMES:
1) A guaranteed number of golfers must be reserved 7 days prior to your tournament. If this confirmation is not received by the Pro-Shop,the total number of Golfers reserved in the contract will de charged.
It is understood that if your number of golfers is significantly lower than the original confirmation, Golf Mont Gabriel will charge you according to the published rates in effect.
2) The Québec Régie des Alcools, lotteries et courses bylaw, forbids all type of alcohol and/or liquor consumption on the Golf course. In the case of “sponsorship”, arrangements will be confirmed with the golf at the time of signature of this agreement. All beverages will have to be identified with CSP stamps (to be consumed on the premises) by your sponsor. Golf Mont Gabriel accepts “sponsorship” on the basis of 2 for 1. If your sponsor supplies you with 60 cases of beer, the Golf Mont Gabriel will keep 30 and the 30 remaining ones could be served (by your organisation) on the Golf course. It is understood that these products will not be allowed outside of the Golf course, in a public area or in proximity to the Golf and/or hotel food and Beverages outlets.
It is also understood that your guests and participants will not be allowed to bring alcoholic beverages on the golf and/or hotel premisis. All alcoholic beverages offered as gifts during the evening will be given to the winners at the time of departure of hotel.
3) Jeans and shorts are forbidden on the golf course, “Bermudas” are accepted. The Mont Gabriel personnel will show flexibility with regards to the dress code during your tournament but your patrons will have to be dressed in a sober and good taste manner.
4) Should your organisation require additional staff on the golf course, the rate of $ 25.00 per person, per hour (applicable taxes extra) will apply.
5) Set up on the golf course: A package including one (1) table, two (2) chairs and one (1) sun umbrella is available for rental at the costs of $ 25.00 each (applicable taxes extra) delivery to the hole of your choice is included.
6) Score card calculation could be done by the Golf Staff for the price of $ 4.00 per card (applicable taxes extra).
7) The total number of golf carts offered on a complimentary basis for a 144 golfer shot gun tournament will be 2 Carts. If required, additional golf carts could be rented for the price of $ 35.00 dollars each per day (applicable taxes extra) according to the availability.
8) All materials and staff on the course must be in place and ready at least one (1) hour prior to the starting time.
9) RESPONSIBILITY: The organiser will have to inform the participants about their responsibilities toward the golf course and its equipment, such as golf Carts. Your organisation will be fully responsible for any damages done to the property of the Golf / Hotel Mont Gabriel by any of its Guests.
10) Golf Mont Gabriel declines all responsibility for theft or lost items.
11) This sales agreement constitutes the confirmation of your golf event which must take place rain or shine and your deposit will be NON-refundable. The management reserves the right to cancel the golf event, should severe weather conditions cause the golf course to be unplayable.
Have a Great Tournement !