You’ll find everything you need within walking distance in Saint-Sauveur Village. The village is adorned with tiny streets and avenues featuring boutiques and shops selling everything from clothing and accessories to art galleries with creations by local artists. There are also plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from here, many of which offer Happy Hour specials and outdoor patios perfect for people watching.
Dining in Sainte-Adèle & Nearby Areas
When it comes to cuisine, Sainte-Adèle and its surrounding areas have something for everyone. Savor international cuisine complemented by exceptional service at one of our fine area restaurants. A few of our recommendations include:
Annual Events & Festivals
There is always an exciting festival or event taking place in the Laurentians. From sporting events to food festivals, you’ll find something unique to entertain you in every season.
For more events, visit Tourisme Laurentides web site.
Additional Attractions & Activities:
- Village Du Père Noël
- Ski Mont St-Sauveur and others
- Cross-country skiing at Le p'tit train du Nord, Linear park
- Martin le pêcheur, fishing site
- Tubing at Glissades des Pays d'En Haut
- Sleigh ride in St-Sauveur
- Mont Saint-Sauveur Parc Aquatique waterslides, alpine slides and more
- Au Pays Des Merveilles amusement park